Flyer Printing Options
* 150gsm Gloss or Matt
* 170gsm Gloss or Matt
* 200gsm Gloss or Matt
Custom stocks available:
250gsm, 300gsm and 350gsm
uidelines for Supplying finished files – Ready to Print Artwork.
* Flyers and brochures require a 2.5mm bleed over the finished size.
* All fonts in the flyer to be turned into paths or curves.
* All colours must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colours)
* Transparency effects must be flattened
* All images should be embeded.
* Overprints should be set correctly for desired result
* All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
* Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
* Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF’s should be individual files
and not multi-page documents.
Duration : approximately between 2-5 working days.
Terms and Conditions:
- Print colours may vary from print run to print run and OR from job to job OR from front to back.
- A reasonable variation in colour between original sample / proofs and the completed job, will be
considered acceptable print quality.
- There may be some colour variation between what the client sees on screen and what the final product
looks like. There will be no reprints at the supplier’s expense due to colour variations.
- Acceptable variations may be up to 10% of the CMYK colour values.
- Pantone colors will not be matched or printed. All Pantone colors will be automatically coverted to
nearest CMYK values.